Here is our new babe! We are so happy to have her join our family! Thank you to the wonderful family & friends that have stopped by, gave gifts, brought dinner and been so generous to our family!
Look at that little angel!!!!!!! She is just adorable Becky, we are so excited for you guys!!! I am so sorry that I haven't been able to come by, I just had my surgery and am totally house-bound right now. But know that I am thinking of you!!!!
Ah! She's gorgeous! I never even saw you pregnant! What a sweet, sweet name too. Yea for you guys! I'm so happy for you. Lucy will make a great big sister.
9 comments:
Awwww Anabelle - she's beautiful! Good thing her "twin" is such a cutie too. Now, will their personalities be similar? :)
She is so beautiful can't wait to meet her. We love you guys
She is so cute. They really are twins. Hope all is going well for yo uand your family.
Look at that little angel!!!!!!! She is just adorable Becky, we are so excited for you guys!!! I am so sorry that I haven't been able to come by, I just had my surgery and am totally house-bound right now. But know that I am thinking of you!!!!
Congratulations! She is darling.
Ah! She's gorgeous! I never even saw you pregnant! What a sweet, sweet name too. Yea for you guys! I'm so happy for you. Lucy will make a great big sister.
How adorable! I can already see the resemblance to Lucy--though I didn't know Lucy as a newborn. So sweet. I hope you are getting some rest!
Such wonderful news! Wow, she really is Lucy's twin. That's amazing :-) Congrats to you all.
So happy for you!
Post a Comment