WOW! Can't even begin to tell Erin how thankful I am for the lense she gave me! Erin you're awesome! I am loving it and have been playing around with pics indoors-yikes! These are a couple of Baa and her babies.
I just found your blog through a friend and was wondering what lens you used in these pics that your friend gave you? I am an amateur photographer, and am looking for a lens to do just this. I shoot canon, not sure what you use but I am sure I could find a similar lens.
I used a 50mm 1.8 prime lense, but it is a manual focus and she upgraded to an auto-focus. If I was going to buy one I'd get and AFS too, but free is awesome!
5 comments:
You are so welcome, they look amazing!!!!!!!!!! :) Go Beck!!!!!
She is so, so old!! I'm sad that I'm missing it all! Beautiful pictures.
Your pictures are amazing. Seriously beautiful!
I just found your blog through a friend and was wondering what lens you used in these pics that your friend gave you? I am an amateur photographer, and am looking for a lens to do just this. I shoot canon, not sure what you use but I am sure I could find a similar lens.
Do you mind sharing what lens you used?
Thanks so much!
I used a 50mm 1.8 prime lense, but it is a manual focus and she upgraded to an auto-focus. If I was going to buy one I'd get and AFS too, but free is awesome!
Post a Comment