Notice on the photo of Lucy how dark her face is. I would love to have seen her turned a bit to compensate or if the sun was high I would suggest moving her into the shade to avoid the harsh shadows. :-)
I love little detail pictures, like her picking the weed. These are so great and really help tell the story.
3 comments:
Love those fat little hands, and I really love the cake face. That is a classic first birthday picture!
We love little Lucy and you guys so much! Thanks for all the info and help with Cabo. We are so excited!:)
Notice on the photo of Lucy how dark her face is. I would love to have seen her turned a bit to compensate or if the sun was high I would suggest moving her into the shade to avoid the harsh shadows. :-)
I love little detail pictures, like her picking the weed. These are so great and really help tell the story.
Post a Comment