Oh Becky I love your poses of Georgia (and her name). These are great! I love how you filled the frame with just her so nothing else is distracting from that precious face. Great job!
These are gorgeous! I'm going to hire you in a few weeks when mine comes!
your little niece is adorable!:) That picture of Adam in the corner with Lucy on his shoulders is priceless.:) I love it!:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Becky I love your poses of Georgia (and her name). These are great! I love how you filled the frame with just her so nothing else is distracting from that precious face. Great job!
These are gorgeous! I'm going to hire you in a few weeks when mine comes!
your little niece is adorable!:) That picture of Adam in the corner with Lucy on his shoulders is priceless.:) I love it!:)
Post a Comment